On February, 21st Next-Net & Inspire EU projects organized a local event on Trends and developments paths for the supply chain of the future in the framework of the European Commission Industry Week 2018. During the workshop, a group of experts from academia and industry had the opportunity to discuss about major trends and challenges for future supply chains in the manufacturing, distribution and process industries in six dimensions: Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal, and Environmental. Later the attendees worked in small groups in a successful brainstorming session on how to create Development Paths for the most important trends.
Rosanna Fornasiero from CNR – ITIA & Luk Aerts from PNO Consultants welcomed the attendees and introduced the workshop contains.
- Trends and Megatrends Influencing Supply Chain of the Future
Ana C. Barros – Inesc Tec Download Presentation
- Data Sovereighnty in the Networked Production
Thorsten Huelsmann – Industrial Data Space Download Presentation
- Future Scenarios for Distribution and Logistics
Fernando Liesa – ALICE etp Download Presentation
- Sustainable Manufacturing Networks in a Circular Economy
Konstantinos Georgoulia – University of Patras Download Presentation
- New Business Model for Process Industry
Ron Weerdmeester – PNO Consultants Download Presentation
- Trends and the Definition of Fevelopment Paths: Introduction
Saskia Sardesai – Fraunhofer IML Download Presentation